Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Truform Closed Toe, Thigh High 18 mmHg Anti-Embolism Stockings, White, X-Large by Truform at Toronto Free Flight. MPN: 8810WH-XL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Truform 8810 The Truform 8810 from the ''Classic Medical'' series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg
Product Description & Reviews
The Truform 8810 from the "Classic Medical" series for both men and women uses graduated compression technology to restore leg health.
Graduated Compression Technology - Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support - Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. A higher 18 mmHg compression rating is targeted at the ankle, and helps circulation during post hospital recovery for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed - We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting "know-how" sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
Features & Highlights
- Truform 8810 thigh high length, closed toe, anti-embolism style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric; Silicone lined expandable thigh panel; Roomy toe-pocket for beathability and comfort
- Targeted 18 mmHg support at the ankle for post-surgical medical recovery; Commonly used when recommended by a doctor for recuperation from vein procedures and treatments; Promotes leg health when reclined to minimize swelling and risk of blood clots
- Application and treatment to maintain normal circulation and blood flow in bedridden or limited mobility patients; Relieves numb aching in ankle legs and feet; Use post-surgery, sclerotherapy, EVLT, DVT as ThromboEmbolic Deterrent (ted) stocking to heal
- Stay fresh yarns resist bacteria odor; Knit-in heel pocket; Therapeutic graduated compression for inflammation, blood pooling, prevention of thrombo embolism disease; Consult your physician for appropriate level of compression noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA
Medical Support Hose
6 months, limited
Health and Beauty
4.5 x 1 x 8.25 inches
4.3 x 1.2 x 6.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Truform, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 0864BG-2L 2PK,
Truform 0864 was created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated compression technology delivers a compressive action to the leg that is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases toward the heart. The 20-30 mmHg F...
By Allegro Compression Hosiery
mpn: 33MNU, ean: 0814825025656,
About Allegro:Made in the USA, Allegro Compression Hosiery costs up to 65% less than the premium brands while providing the same levels of compression as the more famous brands. Allegro is like driving a Prius instead of a Porsch; not as many bells a...
mpn: ES-FCPH3 - 65830, ean: 0721734658304,
Sheer Ease compression hosiery lives up to it's name, featuring ultra stretchy, ultra soft sheer yarns to maximize comfort & ease of donning. Multiple styles and color options compliment your wardrobe and long & short length options ensure optimal f...
CHOOSE THE BEST MATERIAL Apart from choosing the right size, the material of your 15-20mmhg compression socks will help determine your level of comfort. The key is to look for socks that are made with breathable material and have moisture-wicking and...