Small Reusable Insulin Cooler Pen-Cap by TempraMed | Vivi CAP1 for Sanofi SoloStar: Lantus, Apidra | Keeps Insulin Cool | for Daily use and Travel | FDA Registered
Free Shipping Included! Small Reusable Insulin Cooler Pen-Cap by TempraMed | Vivi CAP1 for Sanofi SoloStar: Lantus, Apidra | Keeps Insulin Cool | for Daily use and Travel | FDA Registered by VIVI CAP at Toronto Free Flight. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We have created for you VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler pen cap for Sanofi SoloStar to provide you peace of mind knowing that your insulin is kept at
Product Description & Reviews
We have created for you VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler pen cap for Sanofi SoloStar to provide you peace of mind knowing that your insulin is kept at the proper temperature in daily use, and when you travel. Without any special requirements from you.
Let's answer to some of the most common questions asked by our customers worldwide.
How does it work?
Pretty easy, all you need to do is to replace the original pen cap of your insulin pen with VIVI CAP1 - that's it.. It will stay cool within safe temperatures below 84.2°F (29°C) for minimum of 12 hours even in a constant environmental temperature of 100°F (37.8°C), when the device is placed inside a personal handbag together with the other diabetic supplies, with no need for any intervention from your side.
Do I need to manipulate it?
Nothing. It is 365-day maintenance-free. No need to do anything with it, no refrigeration, no battery renewal. Nothing. Always ready to go, just for your convenience.
How big is it?
As small as a pen cap. You'll simply love your new VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler. Take it everywhere with you, it is lighter and smaller than traditional medication-cooling cases.
Do I need to worry about the ambient temperature at home? Outside? Somewhere?
Our FDA-Registered VIVI CAP1 Medication Cooler is reactivated automatically whenever the ambient temperature gets below 78.8°F (26°C), for subsequent periods of 12 hours and for up to 365 days of daily use, under limited warranty.
We understand how difficult it can be when you also need to worry about your insulin staying cool, that's why we have designed VIVI CAP1 Small Insulin Cooler for you, so you start TODAY enjoying a hassle-free life.
Features & Highlights
- ✓ [ALARMING FACT] DID YOU KNOW? Just a few degrees too high cause your insulin to break down and get less effective, when it is used everyday! The solution - Use VIVI CAP1 Insulin Cooler for Sanofi SoloStar. It is scientifically proven to keep your insulin cool below 84.2°F (29°C) for minimum of 12 hours even in a constant environmental temperature of 100°F (37.8°C)
- ✓ Take it everywhere easily: your new Pen-Cap Medication Cooler is small and lightweight, it even fits in your pocket. Take it with you wherever you go: at school, work or even when you travel.
- ✓ No need for refrigeration or water to activate: when ambient temperature gets below 78.8°F (26°C ) VIVI CAP1 Insulin Cooler capability will be reactivated /filled up by itself, with no need for any intervention from your side.
- ✓ Peace of mind for you all day long: One quick look at the Temperature Assurance Indicator will assure you that your insulin is cool and safe. It is FDA registered: Reg. Number3012381649.
- ✓ 1 year no-worry warranty (and the device will continue to work even for a long after the first year) : No need to worry every month, the battery included in the device supports operation for at least 12 months.
Health and Beauty
3.5 x 0.3 x 5.7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by VIVI CAP, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sugar Medical
mpn: TB, ean: 0853355007084,
Our new INSULATED larger bag for all your diabetic supplies includes a FREE "On-the-Go" removable supply bag. Perfect to organize all supplies for travel, school, and work. The exterior of this bag features 2 large insluated exterior zippered pockets...
mpn: LCB01, ean: 0710382407433,
Description: This insulin bag is made from oxford fabric which is durable and waterproof. For diabetes, it is of small and portable design, you can carry it anywhere. With aluminum foil lining and EPE foam, it can achieve great insulation effect and ...
Score major style points with this timelessly elegant diabetes handbag. Carry your diabetes supplies, daily essentials, and phone in this polished crossbody adorned with gleaming hardware details. Diabetes controlled with poise and pride.Premium vega...
mpn: ixaer 590086, ean: 0190891354709,
Features: -Compact size for medicine, insulin, snacks, chocolates, baby items, cosmetics. -Easy to open and close zipper for any age to use effortlessly. - This light clutch-size travel bag fits ergonomically in one hand so easy to throw in a schoo...